Wednesday, July 9, 2014

New York, New York




I heard about CJ Sales through a blogger and couldn't wait to get here.  As it happened I was going to be in NY and there was NO WAY I was going to miss going there.  I arrived in NY on Thursday, took the LIRR to Long Island and was back on the train Friday morning.  I got off at Penn Station and am embarrassed to say it took me a little while to find this place (my sense of direction is just about non-existent)  When I finally arrived at the building, took the elevator up to the 2nd floor and stepped out, well all I can say is this is what heaven must feel like - euphoria!   Boxes, boxes and boxes everywhere.  I spent almost 3 hours and could have spent another 3 if I had had time on my side.  Alas, it was a beautiful sunny day outside and I did not want to spend it all inside so I finally had to call it a day.  I promise I will be back...

No comments:

Post a Comment